- Neso Brands, backed by Lenskart, reported net operating losses of approximately Rs 3.44 crore and net losses of around Rs 5.68 crore
- The company received a loan of Rs 6.75 crore from its immediate holding company and Rs 3.05 lakh as an advance from a related party during the reporting period.
- Neso Brands paid its three directors a total of Rs 2.48 crore in salaries and bonuses, with overall employee benefits reaching a little over Rs 3 crore.
- The company issued 19,000 shares as part of its ESOP program under the Restricted Share Plan.
- Neso Brands raised $100 million from investors including Lenskart, KKR, SoftBank, Alpha Wave Global, and Temasek in May 2022, with plans to invest in consumer eyewear brands globally as part of Lenskart’s international expansion.