- Honasa Consumer’s IPO, featuring Mamaearth, gained strong momentum on the last day of bidding, becoming fully subscribed after a relatively slow start.
- The overall subscription for the IPO was 2.53 times, with strong demand from Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs, 4.12 times). Retail and Non-Institutional Investors (NII) were not fully subscribed.
- The IPO price range is Rs 308-324 per share, valuing the company at approximately Rs 10,500 crore at the upper end.
- The IPO consists of a fresh equity issue of Rs 365 crore and an offer-for-sale of about 4.12 crore shares, with participation from founders and investors.
- The funds raised will be utilized for various purposes, including advertising expenses, setting up brand outlets, investments in subsidiaries, general corporate use, and potential acquisitions. Mamaearth is the flagship brand of Honasa Consumer, which has become the largest digital-first beauty and personal care company in India.