- MRF Limited reported a 351.76% increase in consolidated net profit for the quarter ending September 30, reaching Rs 586.66 crore, compared to Rs 129.86 crore in the same period last year.
- Revenue from operations for Q2FY24 was Rs 6,217.10 crore, representing a 6.70% increase compared to Rs 5,826.30 crore year-on-year.
- On a quarter-on-quarter basis, revenue from operations decreased by 3.46% from Rs 6,440.29 crore in Q1FY24.
- The company declared an interim dividend of Rs 3.
- Total income for Q2FY24 amounted to Rs 6,287.82 crore, an increase of 6.51% compared to Rs 5,903.38 crore year-on-year.
- On a quarter-on-quarter basis, total income decreased by 3.48% from Rs 6,514.98 crore in Q1FY24.