- Passenger vehicles (PVs) in India achieved the highest-ever monthly sales in October, with a 15% increase at 389,714 units compared to 336,330 in the same month last year.
- Three-wheelers, including e-rickshaws and e-carts, experienced a 42% growth in total sales to 76,940 units from 54,154 units a year ago.
- Two-wheelers saw a 20.1% increase in sales, reaching 1,895,799 units compared to 1,578,383 units in October 2022.
- Overall domestic vehicle sales in India rose by 20% to 2,314,197 units in October, driven by double-digit growth in all segments.
- Despite the robust domestic performance, vehicle exports only saw a marginal increase of 0.46% to 371,030 units, and production increased by 19.6% to 2,621,248 units.