- Bull Agritech, an agritech firm, raised $100,000 in a pre-seed funding round led by PedalStart.
- The funding will be used to support Bull Agritech’s growth, expand its operations, and build its team.
- Bull Agritech connects farmers directly with agri-commodity processors, offering end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- The company claims to have facilitated trades worth Rs 25 crore and digitally onboarded 15,000 farmers.
- PedalStart, the startup accelerator leading the funding round, helps founders develop their startup ideas with the support of experts and mentors.