- Varun Beverages reported a 31.5% increase in profit to Rs 501.07 crore for the third quarter.
- The company’s revenue from operations for the quarter ended September 2023 was Rs 3,937.76 crore, up 21.2%.
- Consolidated sales volume grew by 15.4% to 220 million cases in Q3 CY2023.
- Net realization per case increased by 5.6% to Rs 176.3, driven by an increase in realization per case primarily in international markets.
- Varun Beverages is one of the largest franchisee of PepsiCo in the world (outside USA).
- PepsiCo brands produced and sold by VBL include Pepsi, Pepsi Black, Mountain Dew, Sting, Seven-Up, Mirinda, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Slice, Tropicana Juices (100% and Delight), Seven-Up Nimbooz, Gatorade & Aquafina.