- In October, PhonePe recorded over 5 billion transactions via UPI, contributing nearly 47% to the total UPI transactions volume in India.
- UPI as a whole surpassed 11 billion transactions worth Rs 17.16 trillion in October.
- PhonePe has maintained its leadership position in the UPI ecosystem for the last three years, surpassing competitors like Google Pay and Paytm.
- The fintech platform has over 50 crore registered users and more than 3.7 crore merchants.
- PhonePe has expanded its services to include insurance, mutual funds, stockbroking, and lending, and recently entered the stockbroking sector with Share(dot)Market.