- Samsung unveiled its generative AI model, Samsung Gauss, at the Samsung AI Forum 2023.
- Samsung Gauss comprises three tools: Samsung Gauss Language for language understanding and tasks, Samsung Gauss Code for code development assistance, and Samsung Gauss Image for image generation and editing.
- Samsung aims to integrate Samsung Gauss into its devices like phones, laptops, and tablets to enhance their capabilities.
- The AI model is currently in internal use but is expected to be made available to the public in the near future.
- Samsung plans to release the Galaxy S24, based on its Generative AI model, as early as 2024, according to reports.