- Servify, a device management startup that offers brand-authorized after-sales support for consumer electronics, raised $65 million in a pre-IPO round led by Singularity Growth Fund in August 2022.
- The company’s revenue from operations spiked to Rs 611 crore in FY23 from Rs 313 crore in FY22, an increase of 95.2%.
- India contributed 62.5% to the firm’s revenue while the US formed 35% of the total collections in FY23.
- Servify’s losses increased only 12.8% to Rs 229 crore in FY23 from Rs 203 crore in FY22.
- The company has raised $125 million to date including a $78 million Series D round and is valued at around $850 million.