- Shein, a well-known fast-fashion retailer, is preparing for an eventual US initial public offering (IPO).
- The company is aiming for a substantial valuation in the range of $80 billion to $90 billion when it goes public.
- In 2022, the company was worth $100 billion — more than fast-fashion predecessors H&M and Zara combined
- The exact timing of the IPO remains uncertain due to market volatility and conditions.
- Shein’s move towards an IPO signals its desire to expand its presence and tap into the US stock market for growth opportunities.