- SoftBank’s Vision Fund raised valuations for portfolio companies Swiggy, FirstCry, and Ola Electric, suggesting a potential recovery for tech firms.
- Six Indian companies, including OYO, Swiggy, Ola Electric, OfBusiness, Lenskart, and FirstCry, saw increased valuations, with four set to go public in the next 12 months.
- Swiggy is reportedly preparing for an IPO, having shortlisted banks like Citi, JP Morgan, Jefferies, ICICI Securities, and Avendus Capital.
- SoftBank’s Vision Fund is increasingly focusing on companies poised to benefit from the AI revolution, recently leading 20 companies, including PolicyBazaar and Lenskart, to meet global AI leaders.
- Despite a net loss of 258.9 billion yen in the September quarter, SoftBank’s Vision Fund is working towards recovery, leveraging positive developments such as upcoming IPOs and a heightened focus on AI.