- Growcoms, a spice tech company, secures $3.5 million in a funding round co-led by JSW Ventures and Arali Ventures, with participation from InfoEdge Ventures.
- The company had previously received $1 million in funding from InfoEdge Ventures and marks the first investment in agritech for JSW Ventures and Arali Ventures.
- Growcoms plans to use the fresh funds to enhance its product portfolio and technology infrastructure, focusing on enabling traceability for spice exports and value-added products.
- Founded in 2020, Growcoms aims to optimize the spices value chain, empower farmers, and provide traceable spices to global markets through digital means.
- The company has expanded its operations, with sourcing hubs in major spice-producing regions, trusted suppliers for value-added spices, and a customer base that includes food companies, flavor houses, FMCG companies, and seasoning brands. Growcoms was incubated by Indigram Labs in 2021.