- Himshakti, a sustainable agri-produce brand, raised $99.8K in a pre-seed funding round.
- The funding was led by EvolveX and We Founder Circle, with participation from Artha Venture Fund, Auxano, VKJ Projects, and angel investors.
- The funds will be used for team expansion, sales and marketing, and launching new products.
- Himshakti sells organic products from the Himalayan region of India, including seasoned salts, spices, teas, cereals, and juices.
- The company plans to expand its presence in over 1,000 premium stores across North India within the next three months and aims to support local villagers and farmers.