- Vama, a virtual spiritual app, secured $1.5 million in seed funding led by Wavemaker Partners.
- Existing investors such as Lisa Gokongwei-Cheng and Harit Nagpal also participated in the funding round.
- Previously, Vama raised $500,000 as a top-up to its seed round led by Lisa Gokongwei-Cheng.
- The fresh funds will be used for talent acquisition, product development, and expanding its user base.
- Founded in 2020, Vama offers e-pujas, e-darshans, and astrology services, enabling over 150,000 consultations and virtual pujas.