- Whatfix, a SaaS company, achieved $50 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR) and experienced over 65% growth in FY23.
- In FY23, Whatfix’s revenue from operations increased by 65.7%, reaching Rs 285 crore, driven by software subscriptions and professional services.
- The company provides in-app guidance and performance support for web applications, catering to large organizations globally.
- Despite revenue growth, rising expenses, primarily employee benefits, led to a 31.2% increase in losses, reaching Rs 328 crore in FY23.
- Whatfix has raised over $140 million in funding and is reportedly in talks with Warburg Pincus for a new funding round at a valuation of over $800 million, despite challenges related to profitability.