- Awfis Space Solutions Limited filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) for an IPO.
- The proposed IPO includes a fresh issue of equity shares amounting to Rs 160 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of up to 10,023,172 equity shares.
- Peak XV Partners Investments V, Bisque Limited, and Link Investment Trust are planning the major divestments in the OFS.
- The primary proceeds from the IPO will be utilized for various purposes such as capital expenditure, establishment of new centers, and working capital requirements.
- Awfis offers flexible workspace solutions and allied services to startups, SMEs, and large corporations, witnessing a significant rise in revenue in FY23 compared to the previous fiscal year, while reducing its losses.