- Hogr, a social platform for restaurant and food discovery, secured Rs 10 crore in seed funding led by Curefoods, known for brands like EatFit and Cakezone.
- The funding will facilitate the expansion of Hogr’s app reach, enhance its features, and introduce updates to improve the user experience.
- Co-founded by Jugul Thachery and Harish Harshan, Hogr offers personalized restaurant and dish recommendations based on users’ taste preferences.
- The Bengaluru-based app simplifies culinary exploration by enabling users to discover and share dining experiences within a social network of food enthusiasts.
- Curefoods, housing various brands like EatFit, Yumlane, and CakeZone, operates over 100 kitchens across 12 cities in India and recently raised Rs 300 crore in funding, focusing on acquisitions and expansion.