- Delhi High Court dismissed BharatPe Cofounder Shashvat Nakrani’s plea against Ashneer Grover regarding share transfer.
- Nakrani sought to restrain Grover from selling shares Nakrani allegedly sold without receiving payment.
- Court directed Grover to notify Nakrani before any future sale or transfer of the shares in question.
- Shares were initially sold by Nakrani to Grover when Grover joined BharatPe as a co-founder in 2018.
- Dispute arose as Nakrani claims he did not receive payment for the shares sold to Grover.