- Developed a system to identify and disconnect fraudulent mobile connections obtained through fake or forged documents to ensure telecom users’ safety and security.
- Utilized AI-based analysis to scrutinize SMS sender entities, their headers, and content templates to block fraudulent messages, resulting in a 36% reduction in SMS-based phishing cyber-crime between February-November 2023.
- Saved over Rs 1,000 crore of four lakh citizens from cyber criminals due to government initiatives, leading to the disconnection of 55.5 lakh mobile connections acquired with fake or forged documents.
- Disabled 9.8 lakh accounts by banks and payment wallets associated with disconnected mobile connections obtained through fake or forged documents.
- Disconnected 13.4 lakh suspected mobile connections based on citizen reports that failed re-verification.
- Disconnected 2.8 lakh mobile connections and blocked 1.3 lakh mobile phones involved in cyber-crimes or financial frauds, as reported by law enforcement agencies on the National Cyber Crime reporting portal.