- HouseEazy secured $1 million in a seed funding round led by Antler, with participation from investors like India Accelerator, AC Ventures, Agility Ventures, Finvolve Ventures, Pirojsha Godrej, and Sandeep Aggarwal.
- The funding will primarily support HouseEazy in strengthening its distribution networks and enhancing technological capabilities.
- Founded in 2021 by Tarun Sainani and Deepak Bhatia, HouseEazy operates an online platform offering pre-owned homes via a data-driven technology system.
- Using a proprietary machine-learning algorithm with over 1.25 million data points, HouseEazy provides real-time price offers, streamlining the selling process for sellers by eliminating extensive negotiations.
- The platform offers buyers various pre-verified options and tools such as virtual staging, 3D walkthroughs, and drone shoots for convenient home selection, while also providing services like instant mortgage processing and legal support to simplify transactions.