- India is the fastest-growing market for Netflix globally, witnessing a 30% growth in view hours and a 25% increase in revenue year-on-year.
- Netflix adjusted pricing and programming to suit Indian audiences better, resulting in higher paid subscriptions and overall growth.
- The burgeoning Indian economy has led to increased consumer willingness and ability to pay for Netflix subscriptions.
- While mobile viewership is widespread, the primary paid engagement with content occurs through internet-connected televisions.
- A significant portion of viewers watches content on phones, but the majority of paid subscriptions originate from television-based viewership.