- Zomato is expanding its Hyperpure vertical into food processing and supply of semi-finished perishables.
- In Q3 FY24, Hyperpure saw more than a 2X year-on-year growth in revenue to INR 859 Cr.
- The revenue for Hyperpure in Q3 grew 15% quarter-on-quarter from INR 745 Cr reported in the previous quarter.
- Zomato has been gradually scaling up its Hyperpure vertical for nearly five years.
- In 2022, Zomato suggested that Hyperpure had the potential to become as big as or even bigger than its food delivery business.